GalwayCúirt Na Rásaí Things to Do in Galway
Cúirt Na Rásaí is situated just 15 minutes walk from the Galway Mayo Institute of Technology. If walking isn’t your thing…There is a regular bus service every 15mins from outside the complex gates to the college and city centre.
Amenities right on our door step include;
- The Castlepark/Ballybrit (NO. 403) bus departs every30 minutes from 8am and travels through Castlepark to the GMIT and into the city centre via the Ballybane road, Monivea Road and Riverside.
- The Parkmore (NO. 409) bus departs every 15 minutes from 7am until 19:30 then every 30 minutes and travels via Doughiska and up to the GMIT before going down the Dublin Road into the city centre.
- Dunnes Stores shopping complex is situated directly across the road from The Clayton Hotel.
- Lidl is about 400 metres down the Doughiska Road.
- 091 790555/091 565900/561111
Briarhill Shopping Centre
- Dunnes Stores is contained in the shopping centre straight across the road from the complex. The supermarket is open from 8:30am-10pm Monday-Sunday. The shopping centre also has a Chemist, Beauticians, Café, Newsagents, Opticians, Hairdressers, KFC, Health Food shop, Butchers and Bookmakers.
- There is also a 24-hour service station located on dual carriageway behind complex.
- The Clayton Hotel serves bar food in main bar
- Bethlehem – right on exiting the complex – 5 minute walk on right hand side – casual Italian restaurant.
- City Limits – Oranmore. Cinema and Bowling Alley.
- Eye Cinema – Located along the bus route to the city.
- Security 087 2474799 - To use if locked outside business hours/noise causing any disturbance
- As a student it is important that your time at college is enjoyable. Cúirt Na Rásaí is situated in a perfect location to experience both the academic and social aspects of student life in Galway. However it is imperative to achieve a correct balance between the academic and social aspects of student life. Galway not only has excellent colleges, but also a great social life, fantastic scenery, and great shopping centres. Galway is a prosperous yet compact city making it easy to find your way around and also easy to make new friends.